Our Baby Fights On!

We saw the doctor today and the baby is alive and well! Its' heartbeat was strong and it actually grew in size since last week. Alfonso and I are praising God for this and we appreciate all the prayers from friends and family. The doctor did say that we're not out of the woods yet, but alot closer. I will continue to be on house arrest/bed rest until next monday when we see the doctor again. Please continue to pray for the health of our baby and a quick recovery from surgery.

5 comments:

  1. Praise God! We will continue to pray.

     
  2. Woohoo! Praise God! Aubrey, I'd love to come see you while you're on house arrest and bring you movies or other fun stuff. Let me know! We're still praying fervently for y'all. His, Kristie

     
  3. Amen! We will continue to lift you guys up each day. We look forward to another great report next Monday. AJ is still hard at work praying for you Aubrey!

    Aaron and gang.

     
  4. aubrey and alfonso!!!! i am so uber happy for you and am routing for you both and this little baby! thank you so much for keeping us posted -- i wait earnestly... lots of love.

     
  5. Hey guys! I'm soooo happy for the glimmer of good news. Ruben and I prayed and we will continue to pray. Aubrey stay in bed. Watch dvd's, do sudokos, read books, but rest and rest. :-) Alfonso, keep taking good care of her. You guys are a great team! love you, jill and ruben