Updates
We saw the Doctor again today. The baby looks good and is continuing to grow. It has been fun to compare sonogram pictures. It looks more like a baby and less like an alien/shrimp this week! It is crazy to think about all that has gone on in the last two weeks. I've had 5 ultrasounds, so the baby is being monitored nicely. :)
I still have a large blood clot that is in my uterine cavity. It is closer to the baby this week. It will continued to be monitored closely. Please pray that the blood clot would dissolve and go away on its own. We will see the Doctor again next Monday.
Until then, I have been released from complete bed rest!!! Yay! I still can't do much, but am grateful for the chance to get out of the house once and a while. The Dr. said to take it easy-what the heck does that mean? So of course I asked and we went down my list of things I would like to be able to do. The Dr. said no housework/cleaning, in addition to my list of other activities he turned down!
Posted in: on Monday, June 29, 2009 at at 3:31 PM
Yea!!! Love to hear the baby is growing.
Hey..hey...no housework is not such a bad thing :) haha enjoy it while you can!!
We missed seeing you last night!
keep growing little longoria! and little aubrey... you take good care of yourself. miss you and love you and thinking every good thought i can throw your way!
Hey guys! I'm praying for you today and for the little life inside Aubrey's womb. I'm so proud of you two for your faith and your love for each other. Keep focusing on the Lord. He's in charge! love you, jill