A lot can change in two days
I woke up this morning to bleeding and cramping. I went to the Dr. this morning to have him check on things. The baby still has a heartbeat and is ok as of today. Dr. put me back on bedrest until this clears up. Please pray that the bleeding and cramping stop soon and that the baby would continue to grow healthy and strong.
Needless to say, I am a little emotional and scared by all this. God brought to mind several verses this morning to remind me of his sovereignty and the strength that he provides to us. We are praising God for his presence and trusting him for His best for us. Thanks for continuing to pray for us.
Posted in: on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at at 2:14 PM
We are definitely praying. Keep us posted! We'd love to bring y'all dinner or dessert or something. His, Kristie
thinking of you lots....
What's happening? COntinuing to pray...