Baby Longoria is growing!!!
Last week was a big week for us. I got transferred back to my regular OB/GYN. So today we had our first visit with him. The baby continues to do well and is growing nicely. The blood clot is starting to dissolve on it's own! We are praising God for the good report and the life that he has created and is growing.
Meanwhile, I am continuing to "take it easy." I am hoping that after the first trimester I will be allowed to return to my normal schedule. Since things are going well, I don't go back to the Dr. for 4 weeks! That's a long time considering I've been to the Dr. at least once a week for the past six weeks.
Thanks to all who are praying with us along this journey! We really appreciate all the prayers, support and help from friends and family. It has been a huge blessing.
Posted in: on Monday, July 13, 2009 at at 6:19 PM
Praise God! That's a great report. We're so glad you're going back to your regular Ob/Gyn. We're continuing to pray for you guys. We love you.
Blake