Alfonso and Aubrey, I had a difficult time expressing myself at the service but I want to let you know that your example of faith through your loss and Isaac's life have changed me in 2 ways. 1) I look at every day as a gift and don't take my two precious children for granted anymore 2)my walk with Christ has grown and my discipline of being in His Word has grown I know these words won't bring much comfort, but I pray that many will come to know Christ through your example and how you handle yourselves. We love you and are praying for you daily.
Incredible video, thank you so much for posting that, especially since I couldn't be at the memorial service. Isaac has the cutest feet, what darling pictures! Amazing grace and truth of the scriptures flows from that video. Love you both and continue to storm the throne on your behalf. xo
Alfonso and Aubrey,
I had a difficult time expressing myself at the service but I want to let you know that your example of faith through your loss and Isaac's life have changed me in 2 ways. 1) I look at every day as a gift and don't take my two precious children for granted anymore
2)my walk with Christ has grown and my discipline of being in His Word has grown
I know these words won't bring much comfort, but I pray that many will come to know Christ through your example and how you handle yourselves. We love you and are praying for you daily.
Kristen
Incredible video, thank you so much for posting that, especially since I couldn't be at the memorial service. Isaac has the cutest feet, what darling pictures! Amazing grace and truth of the scriptures flows from that video. Love you both and continue to storm the throne on your behalf. xo