Big Fat No

Well, we got the much anticipated news this afternoon, and we are not pregnant. We are of course sad and hurting. We don't know what is next, but will continue to trust God by faith for our future. We will have to make some decisions in the next day or so about whether to try right away again or wait. Please pray for God's wisdom and discernment as we figure out what's next.

Even though we are hurting deeply and we don't understand or like all of this, I keep thinking about a few words that have been on my mind this summer. God brings these words to mind often and I know he is using His word and these words to bring peace and hopefully understanding, during this time. Surrender, Praise and hope. (More on these words another day) :)

I found out the news right before going into jury selection today. Thankfully, I was able to hold it together in front of 60 strangers. On a good note, After almost 5 hours of blah, blah, blah, I was not chosen to be on the jury. :)

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear the news guys. We are sad for you but are praying for GOd's peace to cover your hearts and minds. May God's wisdom guide your decision making for the near future. We love you guys and will keep praying.

    Aaron & Janise

     
  2. We are so sorry to hear the news. May you be encouraged with the same verse you used to encourage me:
    "I cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills His purpose for me." Psalm 57:2
    We love you and will pray for you as you seek His direction.

     
  3. Dan and I are sorry about the news as well. We will pray for comfort, peace and wisdom. I am humbled by you and Alfonso's great faith through all these trials. I caught up with your old blogs today and I hurt with you as I read.
    I'm blessed to know you. You inspire me to be closer to God by your example. In fact, I'm going to pray right now.
    Love, Anna and Dan

     
  4. We're sad to hear the news. We are praying for peace and comfort as you continue to process, and wisdom and discernment for the decisions you're making in the near future. We love you guys.

    -Blake and Mary

     
  5. Oh, Aubrey & Alfonso I have struggled with the right words to say. I know you are strong people &
    lean on God & someday we will all be sitting around & looking back & seeing God's work thru both of you. Know that we love you, very,very much. Henry & Sonia