Here We Go!!!
One of the nice things about IVF is the potential to have left over embryos that can be frozen for later use. Alfonso and I were blessed to be able to freeze three embryos.
We are excited to tell you that we are about to under go an embryo transfer. I have such a wide range of emotions as we move through this process. Mostly, I am excited and hopeful. At the same time, I am fearful or anxious of the "what ifs" of another pregnancy. Those "What ifs" of life can kill you and definitely steal any joy and peace for the moment, so I am praying and trying to take things one day at a time.
The transfer will be on Saturday, August 21st at 11am. Then I will "rest" at home for a few days. 9 days later, we will find out if we are pregnant! Sounds so simple, huh? Well, it has been a lot less complicated than last time (minus all the hormones I've been shoving down for the past 3 weeks) :)
We really appreciate all of you...your friendships, love and prayers. We are truly honored and blessed to have such great family and friends who are walking alongside us in this journey.
Please pray for a successful transfer and a positive pregnancy test. Please pray with us for God's will and glory in this process. He is a God that we can trust....So Here we go!
Posted in: on Friday, August 20, 2010 at at 9:23 AM
Love you guys! Praying!!!!
You guys are on my heart!!!! I'll be praying for you and waiting with you here in Houston. tiff
Glad to hear it! Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to group :)
We will be praying for you. Love you!
Hey guys! I just read your post! I praise God for His goodness and nearness to you as you walk through life. I pray for His might and power to shine in this experience...and also for the added blessing of a healthy pregnancy and a baby to come. I pray for grace and patience, continued faith and perseverance. love you!
God bless you guys! Mary and I have been praying and will continue to do so.
I am praying for you both. And for God's faithfulness in sorrow and joy.