They're Growing

My body responded really quickly to the stimulation drugs. After a few changes to my dose, the eggs are growing at a quick but safe pace. I have twelve follicles growing on my right ovary and six growing on my left ovary. They measure between 8-12 millimeters each. I will see the doctor again on Tuesday and we'll see where I'm at then. It's looking like my egg retrieval will be at the end of the week if things continue as they have been. We'll keep you posted.:)

3 comments:

  1. Great news and great blog guys! Thanks for keeping us so informed. We're praying and will be praying even more specifically this week!
    Love you guys,

    Aaron and family

     
  2. That's awesome news! Thank you for inviting us on this journey with you...What a great way to keep people updated. We will continue praying for you guys. We love you!

    Blake and Mary

     
  3. That's great news!!! I am praying for you guys.

    Nicole