The Waiting Game

All the shots, Doctor appointments, surgeries and procedures are all done. Yea! Now we are just waiting out the famous 2 week wait until we take a pregnancy blood test to see if it all worked!

Physically I have been pretty exhausted. Drug side effects are catching up to me and my body is trying desperately to get back to "normal" after all the changes from shots and stimulation. Just another part of this process, but I am wiped out! Add the end of the school year and all of the craziness that goes with that and that explains why my body is screaming for rest!

Thanks to those of you that are praying and hoping with us. I have not felt too anxious during this waiting time. I really can say that most days I am at peace with whatever is next. This peace is a huge blessing from the Lord and another great reason to praise the Lord for his faithfulness to me.

So we wait.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.  
  2. We're praying Aubrey!
    God's will will prevail. We're believing that includes a "little one" come Saturday. Keep us posted. Luv ya.

    Aaron, Janise, AJ, Anthony

     
  3. I'm praying/waiting with you! I check your blog daily now to see if you've heard yet. :)
    When's the test? Love you friend and I hope with you. May peace and joy surround you in these final days of the waiting. Love you.