Transfer Date

We heard from the Doctor this morning. We will be having a day 5 transfer on Thursday. This means that we have a good number of nice growing embryos, so they will wait until Thursday to let them mature some more. The transfer is when they put the emryos back and then we wait.

Alfonso and I both had to take off work today on the chance that we would have the transfer today. The Doctors didn't make the call until 8:30 this morning. So now we get a day off together!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Aubrey,
    Missed you at group! But glad you're getting time off today! We're all praying and are very excited and anxious for/with you!

     
  2. Been praying for you guys today!

     
  3. Hey Aubrey! Sorry it's taken me so long to get to your blogspot. We've been occupied by Ruben's eye surgery.

    Wow-wee! I'm excited for you guys in the midst of this process! I will be praying for you. I'm so pleased to hear that growth is happening. So, I wonder if you've had the "transfer" yet?

    I'll be following your blog and I'll be praying for you and Alfonso. Thanks so much for keeping us updated.

    ¡Mucho ánimo mi amiga!

    besos from Spain, jill